Recognizing that every organization is unique, our service begins with a comprehensive Critical Thinking Needs Analysis (CTNA), in order to assess your organization’s particular critical thinking needs. We then design and deliver solutions reflecting this analysis.
All of our training solutions are based on years of research and testing to ensure effective, efficient results with a high ROI.
To find out more about our Critical Thinking training solutions follow the links below, call us at 416-477-7226 or toll-free at 1-866-953-7160, email us at email@example.com or fill in our online form on our Contact Us page.
Critical Thinking Workshops
Critical Thinking in Business
Our workshops improve your ability to reason and think critically using a practical approach. We provide a clear, precise yet comprehensive step-by-step method for improved critical thinking and show how you can apply it to a wide range of real life business situations, including:
- Decision making
- Problem Solving
- Preparing documents or presentations
- Policy or strategy development and communication
- Other client-specific applications
One of the benefits of the method we teach is that it is general: It provides tools to create and communicate effective solutions to a vast multitude of problems. However, we recognize that organizations are as unique as individuals and will have different critical thinking needs. Based on the outcome of our Critical Thinking Needs Analysis we will tailor your workshop by focusing on the applications relevant to meet the critical thinking demands of the level of management and/or organizational function of the attendees.
Critical Thinking Executive Coaching
Organizational success depends on leaders who possess superior reasoning, decision making and problem solving skills. The Grove Critical Thinking Group coaches individuals or small teams in critical thinking to significantly improve performance in these core areas.
Our coaching method combines instruction in argument analysis with storytelling. Recent research has shown this to be the most effective way to promote critical thinking in business leaders. Argument analysis enables executives and managers to develop more critical forms of thinking, whereas storytelling helps them locate arguments that are meaningful to them and their everyday experiences.
Grove coaching helps leaders:
- make better sense of problems and articulate these understandings to others
- create a 'landscape' of possibilities for future action
- argue persuasively and authoritatively for this landscape among those who must work with it
- take a more considered and critical approach to these activities.
Critical Thinking Consulting
Let the Grove Critical Thinking Group use their critical thinking expertise to help your organization work through its most difficult problems. By developing a customized argument analysis, we can:
- Dismantle any complex problem
- Display all relevant information and how it is related inferentially
- Expose hidden assumptions
- Ensure that only justified conclusions are reached
- Aid in communicating reasoning to achieve rational consensus and buy-in
Every organization has processes by which it solves problems and makes decisions. But mistakes are made, opportunities are lost, costs are incurred. There is always room for improvement; indeed sometimes these processes are severely deficient. With our expertise in Critical Thinking, the Grove Critical Thinking Group will:
- Examine the processes your organization uses to generate knowledge and make decisions
- Provide an objective and insightful evaluation
- Propose ways to increase efficiency and quality of output
Critical Thinking Assessments
Ideal candidates are those who are willing and able to accurately analyze information to make effective, well reasoned decisions. Our Critical Thinking Aptitude Test (CTAT)™ assists in the hiring and promotion decision process by providing an objective report of canditates’ critical thinking abilities.
- Developed by experts in the field of Critical Thinking
- Based on years of research and testing
- Online or hard copy delivery methods available